Monday, June 2, 2008

From Little Things Big Things Grow or Blog Feng Shui

Welcome to the first blog post of 1english1.
I'm relatively new to writing a blog but my goal with this blog is to educate, entertain and inspire you with all kinds of STUFF that I personally find interesting.

Educate: Using the World Population Clock at http://math.berkeley.edu/~galen/popclk.html
I deduced the precise time that the world population will reach 7 billion people as being "November 30, 2012 02:26:56" Go check this website out I will entertain you for a full 60 seconds while you type in your birthday and check the projected population then. You may even be inspired to do more for the environment and start to reduce the size of your ecological footprints.


Please step lightly on the Earth we only have one and all breakages must be paid for.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home