Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Getting easier and more complex at the same time

I am relatively new to blogging and web site creation however once the initial steps are taken everything seems to get easier. The basics of web site creation are especially easy when you use a html editor. I have decided to go with Web 2.0 tools for my web sites in the beginning because I prefer to use some of the newer technology and web 2.0 tools available and hence selected www.blogger.com and www.pages.google.com Both of these sites allow you to publish and edit everything online in a reasonably easy to use format for a beginner like me and as I do more publishing and editing it feels like it is getting easier because my confidence is growing.

At the same time I am beginning to find as I do more publishing and research that there are many more layers of complexity for my to explore. These include gaining a functional working knowledge of html and associated programming languages, meta tags, copyright and privacy statements and most importantly standards compliance. For a novice like me I could seem overwhelming but I am giving it a go and making progress.

James in South Brisbane.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home