Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Positive feedback from students is always welcome.

There are times as an ESL/ Literacy teacher when you begin to wonder if your students are making any progress but this week has been rewarding. It is the last week of semester 1 2008 and I have been assessing my students intensely for a couple of weeks and I am satisfied with their results.

More satisfying is the fact that I was sincerely thanked by a lady who has been living here in Australia from Vietnam for 20 years who said she thought she had made more progress in 4 months in my class than the last 20 years. I'm not telling you this to blow my own horn but to demonstrate why I love teaching is because it is extremely rewarding to help people to achieve their goals.

James Warren

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home