Saturday, November 12, 2011

1english1video YouTube Channel

I've had a bit of time on my hands so I have been active in my Web 3.0 zone personalising my different pages. One of the places I have been playing around with, is my YouTube Channel 1english1video
So, I thought I would just tell you about a few fun things I've done.
I organised my playlists and added two new playlists made from videos that I found using Youtube's search funtion.
The new playlists are:

There are also two old playlists that are mainly of videos I made:
As well as doing a bit of YouTubeing I've also brushing up, customising and publishing on my Google+ and iGoogle pages.

It is just lucky that I now have fast fibre optic internet and everything can be done relatively quickly.

Anyhow if you want to see some of my work go to my channel 1english1video

Well it's "Taygit easy and seeya layda" from me and below is one of the videos that I've added to my Crazy English Leaning playlists so you can brush up on Aussie slang.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home